Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Saturday 30 January 2010

The Hammer of Justice needs to strike fear in the criminal (Lawyer) fraternity of Pakistan

The Hammer of Justice needs to strike fear in the criminal (lawyer) fraternity of Pakistan

Nasir Saeed from CLAAS has provided us with glimmer of hope that justice will prevail in the case against the infamous Mohammed Naeem. An extension of 6 days has been granted by the judge presiding over the court hearing on the 29th January 2010. CLAAS will continue to prepare as strong a case as possible even though it would seem their our forces conniving against them.
-
Whatever faith your represent, if you still believe in justice please continue the clamour of support for the victim and her family. If you can attend outside the court during the coming days please do so. Those 300 lawyers who stormed the courts to support the accused rapist, should be disbarred, arrested and improsoned. This might encourage them to reflect on their improper actions that have shamed the country of Pakistan and its justice system.

I lost my daughter for 3 hours today, we had to call the Police and she was eventually found. Praise God! However, losing her for those moments sent a chill not only through my spine but my very being. As I careered around the streets in my home town, somewhat erratically searching for my daughter - I felt helpless and lost. I will not speak about the fears and the trepidation, that threatened to consume me it is too emotional and galling to share. What I will say, however, is that finding my daughter restored my temporarily lost sanity and gave me great succour.

There will be no similar euphoria for the family of Shazia Bashir!
-
I cried as I was looking for my daughter saline fluid drenched my collar and cheeks, who much more salt water has welled for the family of Shazia...? I cannot imagine their pain nor would I want to. The horrid turmoil I went through today has taught me a lesson I will never forget. That is, to watch over children constantly and to ensure that they are kept out of harms way. Such philosophy comes to late for the family of Shazia, who cannot change the past. Please rally for justice and do not let the death of this young innocent become just another notch in the diary of a sadistic sexual predator.
-
I include the email from Nasir Saeed of CLAAS informing us of the silver lining:
-
Dear Wilson,

Thank you for your email and would like to let you know that everything has gone very smoothly and peacefully and that the court has extended Ch. Naeem’s remand for a further 6 days.

Also, don’t be discouraged it is a very long battle which has only begun and the main thing is that we are yet not well equipped.

Regards

Nasir Saeed
-
A more recent update has been provided by Albert Kenneth:
-
"The local court has extended physical remand of Naeem advocate, main accused in Shazia murder case for six days here on Friday. The accused has been handed over to police.
The relatives of Shazia launched a protest outside the court during the hearing. Accused Naeem advocate brought in the court of judicial magistrate Salim Sheikh from the back door under heavy police deployment.
-
The Media was not allowed into the court during the entire hearing.
-
A Police statement suggested the media has been stopped on the orders of the court. During the short hearing, police pleaded to the court for the extension of remand for 10 days as the petitioners are collecting evidence.
-
The court granted six days remand and handed over the accused to police."

1 comment:

  1. Whatever faith your represent, if you still believe in justice please continue the clamour of support for the victim and her family. If you can attend outside the court during the coming days please do so. Those 300 lawyers who stormed the courts to support the accused rapist Criminal Attorney NY

    ReplyDelete